- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Detailed course on various electrical QC NDT methods like Harmonic analysis and partial discharge analysis and corona measurement.
- Complete training on Various Electrical equipment (Like Motor, Generator, Pumps) fault detecting by using Thermography, Vibration Analysis, Motor Signature Analysis.
- Brief course on Electrical basics On Delta system and Wye steam and various Grounding methods and ground fault detection and safety.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- An extensive practical training with various equipment like LCR measurement device, Micro ohm meter, Infrared Thermography Camera, Ultrasound device, Vibration Analysis device, and Insulation Resistance tester (Megger)
|9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||11:15 AM - 01:15 PM||01:45 PM - 03:45 PM||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|1||• Basic Electricity and Electro-Magnetism|
• Electric Motor Theory
|• Motor Circuit Analysis Testing Ac Machines|
• Motor Circuit Analysis Testing DC Motors
|• Servo Motor – Turn-to-Turn Fault|
• Rotor Position Related Unbalance
• Motor Tested from MCC – Shorted Windings
|Developing an EMD Program, MSA Quiz|
|2||Vibration Analysis AC motor Problems, FFT Analysis||Vibration Analysis DC motor Problems, FFT Analysis||Vibration Analysis Practical||Vibration Analysis Quiz|
|3||Infra Red Thermography |
|Identifying Electrical Motor Problems with Thermography||Thermography Analysis||Thermography Practical and Quiz|
|4||• Electrical Signature Analysis pattern Recognition AC Machines|
• Electrical Signature Analysis Pattern Recognition DC Machines
• Electrical fault analysis
• Brushless DC Servo – Coil-to-Coil Short
• Shorted DC Brushless Servo
|• Introduction To The Partial Discharge|
• Partial Discharge Theory
|• Procedure of PD Measurements|
• PD practical , Reporting & PD quiz
|• MSA Practical
• MSA quiz
|5||• Introduction to The Electrical Signature Analysis|
• Advantage of Electrical Signature Analysis
|What faults can electrical signature analysis detect?||• Harmonic Analysis|
• Voltage distortion, Current distortion, THD ( Total Harmonic Distortion)
• Over sizing of the Neutral Conductor, Power loss, Non-linear load
|• General Exam
• Code exam
- Extensive Practical will be done and a Lot of Case Histories will be discussed.
- * The above course content is only for experienced people in Industry.
- For Fresh Graduates, the course duration will be One Month (3 Hours per Day).
- Please feel free to Contact us for Full course content.