- Civil QC Provides an In-depth knowledge about the various methods that are commonly used in various Civil Engineering Inspection activities.
- To develop the quality of strength in construction building.
- To have better understanding on quality control procedures using various NDT techniques Like Rebound hammer, Rebar Locater, UPV measurement, Thermography and Moisture measurement.
- To determine Suitability of civil structure for it intended service and Remaining life of the civil structure.
- To get better knowledge in quality assurance.
|9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||11:15 AM - 01:15 PM||01:45 PM - 03:45 PM||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|1||Introduction to Concrete||Constituent materials , Concrete Manufacturing||Rebound Hammer||VT of concrete|
|2||Concrete Defects and Quiz||Concrete Corrosion Resistance||Con UPV practical to find the strength of concrete and internal defects in concrete||UPV quiz|
|3||Concrete RT Gamma ray||Concrete RT X-ray||Concrete RT Practical||Concrete RT Quiz|
|4||Concrete Rebar locater Practical & Quiz||Half cell potential theory & Quiz||Half cell potential Practical||Concrete PT & Practical & Quiz|
|5||Concrete IR||Concrete IR Practical||Con Civil Mockup exam general||Concrete Civil Mock up exam - Codes|
- Extensive Practical will be done and a Lot of Case Histories will be discussed.
- * The above course content is only for experienced people in Industry.
- For Fresh Graduates, the course duration will be One Month (3 Hours per Day).
- Please feel free to Contact us for Full course content.