CBM / PDM
- Predictive maintenance (PdM) techniques are developed to determine the condition of in-service equipment in order to predict when maintenance should be performed.
- This approach promises cost savings over routine or time-based preventive maintenance, because tasks are performed only when warranted.
- The main promise of predictive maintenance is to allow convenient scheduling of corrective maintenance, and to prevent unexpected equipment failures.
- The key is "the right information in the right time".
|9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||11:15 AM - 01:15 PM||01:45 PM - 03:45 PM||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|1||Introduction||IR Camera, Principle||Using IR Camera||Thermogram analysis|
|2||VA Principle, Rotating Equipment Faults||FFT & Time Wave form||Using VA meter||Fault identification|
|3||Ultra sound Principle||Ultrasound Application Theory||Ultrasound Equipment Handling||Electrical Signature Analysis|
|4||Motor Analysis||Oil Analysis||Partial Discharge analysis||Harmonic analysis|
|5||General Exam||Specific Exam||Practical Exam||Discussion|
- Extensive Practical will be done and a Lot of Case Histories will be discussed.
- * The above course content is only for experienced people in Industry.
- For Fresh Graduates, the course duration will be One Month (3 Hours per Day).
- Please feel free to Contact us for Full course content.